Wednesday 16 June 2010

Slow Jams - The Late Eighties and Early Ninties


When I put together this mix, I wanted to use the finest album cuts from the artist from both the 80s and 90s to create a collection that reflected the very best of quality slow jams from that era. Rareaties as well as great fabulous memories.
 

Kenny Lattimore - Never to Busy
Monica - Before you walk out my life
Jeffrey Osourne - Only Human (1990)
Anita Baker - Just Because (1988)
Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever (1987)
Lahla hathaway - Baby Don't Cry
Chante Moore - Love's Taken Over
Billy Always - A Little Misunderstanding... (1998)
Johnathan Butler - More Than Friends (1988)
Johnny Gill - Lady Dejour (1990)
Brian McKnight - Matter of time
Fifth of Heaven - Just a little more (1989)
Mary Jane Blige - All Night Long
Mikki Bleu - Something Real (1989)
Ray Goodman and Brown - Where did you get that body baby (1988)
James "D-train" Williams - Child of my love (1998)
Natalie Cole - I Wanna Be That Woman (1988)
Chukki Booker - Games (1989)
Gregg Willis - Give her what she wants (1989)
Karen White & Babyface - Love Saw It (1988)
Freddie Jackson - Main Course
Rick Clarke - Love, Love, Love
George Pettus - Don't put Me Off Till Tomorrow
Al Be Sure - Night and Day (1998)
Jermain Jackson - Don't Take It Personal
Surface feat Regina Belle - You Are My Everything (1998)

Download

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! WHAT a mix ... brilliantly done . When I clicked on "play" I thought it was just gonna be fades/blends...never expected this much craft and thought... Brilliant.
    Thanks for taking the time and for this whole blog.
    I am blessed to have discovered it.
    _ Muzikal Ting (USA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent mix, very professional nice blends and good track selection.... Thanks a lot...all I can say is when you doing another one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this mix!!!Wow!!

    ReplyDelete