Monday 16 July 2012

Bass Station 15th July 2012

Soulful Sounds In The Mix Radio Show

2 3 4 5 6 Right Click and "Save As" To Download
Bass Station 15th July 2012 

Soulful Sounds In The Mix Radio Show 

CB0054 - Coffee Break Volume Fifty Four
Greg Willis - Give Her What She Wants
Will Downing - Something Special
Monique Ford - Angel
Juicy - Sugarfree
Janice McClain - Passion & Pain
Mixed by Steve King

Stanley Clarke feat Howard Hewett - Heaven Sent Your Love
Gap Band - Out Standing
Michael Lovesmith - Break The Ice
Bryan Loren - Take All Of Me
Twilight 22 - Mysterious
Krystol - Nobody's Gonna Get This Lovin' But You
Pauli Carman - In The Heat Of The Night
52nd Street - Smiling Eyes
Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
Teddy Pendergrass - Joy
Arnies Love - Out Of My Life
One Way    Don't Think About It
SOS Band - No Ones Gonna Love You
Kid Frost - Terminator
Michael Wycoff - Looking up to you
Mixed By Steve King

Bass Station Rewind Mix
52nd Street - Tell Me
Cool Notes - Spend The Night
Inner City - What You Gonna Do With My Lovin'
Sybil - I Wanna Be Where You Are
Margie Joseph - I've Got To Have Your Love
Midnight Star - Luv U Up
Rene & Angela - I Love You More
Johnny Gill - Fair Weather Friend
Aurra - Like I Like It
Vanessa Bell Armstrong - Pressing On
Krystal Davis - So Smooth
Cool Notes - Natural Energy
Mixed by Steve King

Bass Station Bulletproof Rewind Mix Volume Three
Second Image - Don't You (Dub Version)
Glenn Jones - It Hurts Too Much
Bar-Kays -  She Talks To Me With Her Body (Re-Mix)
Major Harris - All My Life (Extended Version)
Captain Rapp - Bad Times (I Can't Stand It)
Mixed by Steve King

Rufas & Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody
Garfield Fleming - Don't Send Me Away
Gloria D Brown - The More They Knock
Delux - My Mama My Papa
Aurra - You And Me Tonight
 Visit Bass Station  Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment