Tuesday 31 March 2009

By All Means - By All Means


Here comes a great album from a truly exceptional trio of musicians and producers. This was their debut album through Island records back in 1988.
James Varner, Billy Shepherd were the masters behind this outfit with Lynn Roderick on Vocals.
Exceptional song writing and superb vocals to match.
One of my favourite albums of all time. Enjoy.
1/ I Surrender To Your Love
2/ I'm The One Who Loves You
3/ You Decided To Go
4/ I Believe In You
5/ I Want To Thank You
6/ Let's Get Started Now
7/ Slow Jam (Can I Have This Dance With You)
8 / Somebody Save Me
9 / Does It Feel Good To You
10/ We're Into This Groove

Download

1 comment:

  1. I agree- By All Means were a great band- poorly marketed and promoted and didnt get their just deserts as a result. still, great soul music is timeless ans this sure stands the test of time,in my book. why don't they get back together?
    thanks for sharing
    awesome
    Big L

    ReplyDelete