Saturday 28 March 2009

Mikki Bleu - I Promise (1989)



This is a great album to have and was brought to my attention by Ray Rose on Sunset Radio in
Manchester in the early 90s.

Great vocals and the killer track off the album is Something Real.
Awesome to the very last drop. Great album.

Track listing
1) I Promise
2) Under Lock-n-key
3) Every Little Thing I Have
4) Something Real
5) Let's Dance
6) Knocks Me Off My Feet
7) Nothin But The Best
8) When The Lovin's Over
9) Until
10) Stand
Download

1 comment:

  1. MIKKI BLEU -awesome performer- made several superb albums of which this was the first and only major label effort- another severely under-rated and under-appreciated artist which sums up the crazy world of music and record companies.
    this blogger has great taste and gets my big up again- nice one
    Big L

    ReplyDelete