Thursday 2 August 2012

ASSK Radio - 1st August




 

Right Click Link and "Save As" To Download Podcast

Tracklistings
Cool Million - When We Loved (feat. Peggi Blu)
Jarrard Anthony – Lucky Day (feat. Onaje Allan Gumbs)
Gerald Albright & Norman Brown - Champagne Life

Three Play(Zacardi Cotez, Mary Pearce, Muhammad Ayres)

Al Castellana – I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend
Anami Jordan – I Won't Front (If U Say U Love Me)
Aziel – Walk In My Life
Cardell – The Look in Your Eyes
Earl R. Johnson, Jr. – Full of Empty
Ali – Feelin' You
Tracey Whitney – I Can't Help It
Walter Jackson – It’s Cool
Gary G Jenkins – Friday Night
Angie & Debbie Winans - Light Of Love (Remix)
Jamm - You and Me
Coko – Bigger Than We
Peggi Blue - Two Can Play At That Game
Peggi Blue - Loves Just A Mystery
Cool Million - The You In Me (feat. Bashiyra)
Muhammad Ayers – Find Your Way
Leela James - I'm Loving You More
Joey Negro & The Sunburst Band - The Secret Life Of Us
Lalah Hataway - My Everything (Bulletproof Soul Remix)
Sean Hardin – Be Strong
Cheryl Pepsii Riley – I Need You to Know
Eric Nolan – Reminds Me of You (Radio Edit)
V. LaMar Wilson – I Need Your Help
Will Downing - Falling
Mahammad Ayers - I'm High

Three Play (Featured Artist)
Lenny Williams - Here's A Ticket
Lenny Williams - Love Don't Love Nobody
Lenny Williams – Still

Soulful Sounds In The Mix
Jeffrey Osbourne - Plane Love
Gladys Knight - When You're Far Away
Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
Kreamicle - No News Is Good News
Millie Scott - The Key

No comments:

Post a Comment