Thursday 23 August 2012

Tuesday 21st August Starpoint Radio




Hour One
Yolanda R. – Bring Ur Lovin' Home
Monique Roberts – Could You Be the One
George Duke - I Tried To Tell You
Anita Baker - Lately
Cool Million – Peace of Mind (feat. Bashiyra)
Kevin Leo – I'll Deliver
Ferry Ultra & the Homeless Funkers - I Owe My Love To You (Feat Byron Stinily)
Sterling Davis .... Physically Attracted to You..2012.
Will Downing - 02 Side to side
Glenn Jones – Everyday
Dorothy Moore – Merry Go Round
Indie Soul United – Not Gonna Run Away
Right click and "Save As" to download



Hour Two
Kenny Lattimore vs Eric Benét - Never Too Busy
Marcus J – Come to the Light
Vanessa Haynes – Embrace (Album Version)
Kevin Leo – Blown Away
Coop DeVille – No More (feat. D. Coop)
J Moss – Good & Bad
Miho Tabata – I Hope You'll Be Very Unhappy Without Me
Joi Syren – In the Mix
Cheryl Pepsii Riley – I Need You to Know
Joey Negro The Sunburst Band - MyWay
2 Way – Everything You Need
Regina Troupe - Friday Night (Soulful Sounds Re-Work)
Muhammad Ayers – Mine Tonight (Master)
To Download. Right Click and "Save As"

No comments:

Post a Comment