Tuesday 7 August 2012

Starpoint Radio 7th August




Right Click and "Save As" To Download

Tracklistings
Hour One
Ferry Ultra & the Homeless Funkers - I Owe My Love To You (Feat Byron Stinily)
Cheryl Pepsii Riley – I Need You to Know
Will Downing - Side to side
Eric Nolan – Reminds Me of You (Radio Edit)
Anita Baker - Lately
Kevin Leo – I'll Deliver
Kevin Leo – Blown Away
Morris Legrande – Sippin' Me
Cool Million – Peace of Mind (feat. Bashiyra)
V. LaMar Wilson – I Need Your Help
Muhammad Ayres - I'm High (FINAL VERSION)
Indie Soul United – Not Gonna Run Away (Feat Nichelle
Carmen Brown – Thank You 2
Earl R. Johnson, Jr. – Full of Empty


Hour Two
Will Downing - Only One
Anami Jordan – I Won't Front (If U Say U Love Me)
Vanessa Haynes – I Wonder (Album Version)
Lenny Williams – This Is For The One That Got Away
Glenn Jones – Everyday
Willinda Franklin – Callin' (Radio Edit)
Joi Syren – In the Mix
Will Downing - Falling
Indie Soul United – Could You Be the One
(Feat Monique Roberts)
Yolanda R. – Bring Ur Lovin' Home
Joey Negro & The Sunburst Band

No comments:

Post a Comment