Sunday 5 August 2012

Funkysential Radio 5th August





 To Download Sections of the show, "Right Click and Save as"
Hour One
Download Hour One
Luther Vandross - Better Love
Jeffery Smith - All I Really Know For Sure (DJ NG REMIX)
Love me baby
Smoke City - Dreams
Angie Stone - I Wish I Didn't Miss You
Ann Nesby - I Apologies

Featured Artist
Luther Vandross -See Me
Luther Vandross - Any Love
Luther Vandross - So Amazing

Ben Tankard - Any kind of love



Download Hour Two

Hour Two
Featured Artist
Luther Vandross - My Sensitivity (Gets In The Way)
Luther Vandross - I Wanted Your Love
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much

Classic Mastermix (Volume Nine)

Freddie Jackson - Calling

Featured Artist
Luther Vandross - Busy Body
Luther Vandross - You're The Sweetest One
Luther Vandross - Here and Now

Chantay Savage - Luther Vandross - Here and Now

Hour Three
Download Hour Three



Featured Artist
Luther Vandross - Superstar
Luther Vandross - Love Won't Let Let Me Wait
Luther Vandross - A House Is Not A Home

Classic Mastermix (Volume Three)

Luther Vandross - If I Didn't Know Better
Luther Vandross - Think About You
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
Luther Vandross - Apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment